Coda designs and outsources the manufacture of metalwork items. These have often been developed for our own use, so we have been able to evaluate their functionality and robustness in a tough production environment over many years.
Materials and design criteria have been refined over time and we believe our detailed knowledge of available technologies and thorough specification standards will guarantee you a superior product.
Our products are in use in many major venues; theatres, concert halls, universities, studios, restaurants and retail outlets.
Panels for a Wide Range of Applications
- Complete CAD/CAM design service.
- Proven templates for most audio, video, data and RF connectors.
- Experience in stainless steel, steel, aluminium and polycarbonates.
- Brushed, anodized and powdercoat finishes.
- Engraved and filled, baked screen ink and speedply labels.
- Conversion of raster to vector formats for logos.
- Conversion between most CAD/CAM formats.
- Skilled assessment of layout practicalities.
- Supply of components at competitive prices.
- Support for installation and termination.
Rack Frames and Accessories
8 RU and 12 RU steel rack frames designed for tough production environments.
- Fully welded 1.6mm steel tube construction.
- Cast aluminium "pyramid" locating points.
- Black powdercoat or polyurethane coating.
- Front and rear rack strips.
- Optional side support bars.
- 1RU & 2RU blank panels, cage nuts, bolts and "stayput" nylon washers.